Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

So cool!

This was sooo cool.

We had sooo much to still do two nights before we were about to fly our to Cincinnati that we opted for a quick dinner and ordered in Chinese food. After dinner Adam got Tacori ready for bed and I got Lauryn ready for bed (some nights she can't sleep without rubbing my ear while dozing off). After all was said and done Lauryn ended up putting me to sleep and my poor hubby had dessert (fortune cookies) all by his lonesome. Needless to say, the next morning I had to work so while waiting for an inservice to begin I decided to go through my purse and to my surprise there was something too cool that I found...

Yep. It was one of the two fortunes he had opened for us that evening and decided to surprise me by placing it in my purse rather than waking me. We both have been a bit nervous about this trip but this was neat. What are the odds?

1 comment:

  1. Wow talk about amazing!!! Everything happens for a reason!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete